This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- A two-stage method for pharyngoesophageal reconstruction with a primary pectoral skin flap.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1965; 36: 173
- Cancer of the Face and Mouth.Henry Kimpton, London1941
- Transbuccal flaps for reconstruction of the floor of the mouth.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1971; 48: 8
- Methods of reconstruction following resection of the anterior oral cavity and mandible for malignancy.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1959; 23: 238
- Replacement of lining to oral cavity following surgery.Cancer. 1951; 4: 110
- Surgical treatment of oral cancer.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1954; 7: 108
- Management of cancer of the floor of the mouth.American Journal of Surgery. 1971; 122: 487
- Potential pitfalls in the use of the deltopectoral flap.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1972; 50: 326
- Routes of entry of squamous cell carcinoma to the mandible.Head & Neck Surgery. 1988; 10: 294
- Patterns of spread of squamous cell carcinoma within the mandible.Head & Neck. 1989; 11: 457
- Patterns of spread of squamous cell carcinoma to the ramus of the mandible.Head & Neck. 1992; (in the press)
- The temporal flap in intra-oral cancer.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1963; 16: 318
- ‘Quilted’ skin grafting in the mouth.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1975; 28: 100
- Skin-graft reconstruction of the tongue.Head & Neck Surgery. 1978; 1: 47
- The treatment of cancer of the floor of mouth.Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics. 1940; 71: 347
- Neck dissection.Cancer. 1951; 4: 441
- Preoperative evaluation of the mandible in patients with carcinoma of the floor of the mouth.Head & Neck. 1991; 13: 398
- Andy Gump.American Journal of Surgery. 1974; 138: 545
- Preservation of facial contour after resection of mandible using cervical skin flaps.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1958; 21: 433
Accepted: July 3, 1992
Received: June 10, 1992
This was presented as the Gillies Memorial Lecture 1992.
© 1993 The British Association of Plastic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc.