This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- Results of upper lid loading in the treatment of lagophthalmos caused by facial palsy.Br J Plast Surg. 1988; 41: 369-372
- New surgical approaches to the management of ocular exposure secondary to facial paralysis.Ophthalmic Plast Reconstr Surg. 1988; 4: 215-219
- The correction of seventh nerve palsy lagophthalmos with gold lid load.Ann Plast Surg. 1989; 22: 142-145
- Early gold weight lid implant for rehabilitation of faulty eyelid closure with facial paralysis: an alternative to tarsorrhaphy.Head and Neck. 1990; 12: 149-153
- Pretarsal fixation of gold weights in facial nerve palsy.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 1989; 5: 104-109
- Early gold weight eyelid implantation for facial paralysis.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1990; 103: 1016-1023
- Reanimation of the paretic eyelid using gold weight implantation.Ophthalmic Plast Reconstr Surg. 1991; 7: 93-103
- Eyelid gold weights in the management of facial palsy.J Laryngol and Otolog. 1991; 105: 471-474
- Eyelid reanimation for the treatment of paralytic lagophthalmos: Historical perspectives and current applications of the gold weight implant.Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1992; 8: 196-201
© 1993 The British Asscociation of Plastic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc.