This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Bilateral neurovascular cheek flaps, using a modification of McHugh's unilateral cheek flap, have been used to reconstruct large lower lip defects as one stage procedures in 31 patients. The simple surgical techniques are described. The results are quite satisfactory, both functionally and cosmetically.
- Cancer of the lip.in: Suen J.Y. Meyers E.N. Cancer of the Head and Neck. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1981
Cancer Statistics, 1980. National Cancer Institute. Department of Medical Services, Ministry of Public Health (Thailand).
- Reconstruction of the lower lip after tumor resection combined with radical neck dissection.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1971; 48: 579
- An Atlas of Head and Neck Surgery.W. B. Saunders, Philadelphia1962
- Reconstruction of the lower lip using a neurovascular island flap.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1977; 30: 316
- Cancer Unit, Faculty of Medicine (Srinagarind Hospital).Khon Kaen University, Thailand1984
© 1987 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc.