This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
In this paper we present a case of a “third nostril” situated below the left nostril and passing posteriorly into the nasal cavity. In all previously published cases the supernumerary nostril has been situated superior to the normal nostrils.
- Nasal duplication. Report of case of patient with two noses.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1962; 29: 159
- A nose with supernumerary nostrils.Transactions of the Pathology Society of London. 1906; 57: 529
- Supernumerary nostril.Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1975; 8: 90
- Supernumerary nostril.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1972; 50: 403
- Supernumerary nostril and cavity.in: Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine. XIII. 1919: 28
© 1987 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc.