This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Free transfer of two undamaged fingers from a non-replantable left arm to a mutilated right hand in a 16-month-old boy is reported.
- Replantation Surgery in China.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1973; 52: 476
- Mutilating multidigital injuries: use of a free microvascular flap from a non-replantable part.Journal of Hand Surgery. 1978; 3: 196
- Digital replantation.in: Jackson Ian T. Recent Advances in Plastic Surgery 2. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh London Melbourne New York1981
- Salvage replantation.Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 1983; 10: 125
- Salvage replantation of lower limb amputations.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1982; 69: 1
- Palm of hand free flap for forearm length preservation in non-replantable forearm amputation: A case report.Journal of Hand Surgery. 1980; 5: 377
- Replantation of severed limbs: Clinical analysis of 91 cases.Journal of Hand Surgery. 1981; 66: 331
- Lower limb salvage using an extended free radial forearm flap.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1984; 37: 394
- Replantation of untidily amputated finger, hand and arm: Experience of 99 replantations in 66 cases.Journal of Trauma. 1978; 18: 194
© 1987 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.