This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Webs other than epicanthal folds can be corrected by the Mustarde´“dancing man” procedure. A series of 20 patients is presented in whom this method has been used to correct either minor degrees of congenital syndactyly or burn scar contractures in fingers.
- Correction of postburn syndactyly: an analysis of children with introduction of the VM-Plasty and postoperative pressure inserts.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1982; 70: 345
- Combined double Z-plasty and Y-V advancement for thumb web contracture.Hand. 1975; 7: 291
- Epicanthus and telecanthus.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1963; 16: 346
- Interdigital butterfly flap in the hand (the doubleopposing Z-plasty).Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 1973; 55A: 1677
- The four flap Z-plasty.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1972; 49: 48
© 1987 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.