- The anatomical vascular basis of the axillary fascio-cutaneous pedicled flap.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1983; 36: 425
- The superficial external pudendal artery (SEPA) axial-pattern flap.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1984; 37: 256
- The uses of the SEPA flap in the repair of defects in the hands and fingers.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1987; 40: 348
- The vascular anatomy of the pectoralis major myocutaneous flap.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1981; 34: 3
Gray's Anatomy (1980). 36th Edition. Edited by P. Williams and R. Warwick. P. 726. Edinburgh, London, Melbourne, New York; Churchill Livingstone.
- The groin flap.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1972; 25: 3
- The SEPA flap.in: MCh (Plastic Surgery) Thesis. University of Bombay, India, 1983
- One-stage abdominal flaps.Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics. 1946; 83: 205
- The anatomical basis of the groin flap.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1972; 49: 41
This work won the Glaxo Award in 1984 for original research work in the field of plastic surgery. The award is given annually, to a plastic surgeon in training or within five years of his qualification, by the Medical Welfare Trust, Bombay.
This paper was presented at the XIth National Conference of the Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand in Rajkot, on February 24, 1985.