This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
The case of a 40-year-old tube pedicle, raised in 1939 and subsequently lost to follow-up, is presented together with a description of its appearance and eventual modified use to accomplish its original purpose.
- The congestion test: a method of estimating the circulation in tube pedicles.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1956; 8: 115
- Observations on the circulation of tubed pedicles using the local clearance of radioactive sodium.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1952; 5: 171
- Plastic Surgery.1st Edition. Butterworths, London1964
- Plastika na Kruglom Cteble.Vjesnik Optalmologi. 1917;
- A simple method of estimating blood flow with special reference to the circulation in pedicled skin flaps and tubes.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1948; 1: 159
- The rapid transfer of abdominal tube pedicles.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1949; 2: 202
- The use of fluorescein in estimating the blood flow in pedicled skin flaps and tubes.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1949; 2: 4
© 1987 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.