This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- Early experiences in organising and running a replantation service.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1978; 31: 9
- Multiple digital replantation: A case report.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1975; 28: 8
- Free digital transfer: Report of a case of transfer of a great toe to replace an amputated thumb.Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 1969; 51B: 677
- Successful replantation of a completely cut-off thumb: Case Report.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1968; 42: 374
- The smallest digital replant yet?.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1976; 29: 313
- Reconstruction of a scalp avulsion injury by replantation and a local skin flap.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1980; (in the press)
- The place of the cross leg flap in reconstructive surgery of the lower leg and foot. A review of 165 cases.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1978; 31: 138
- Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery.Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh, London and New York1977
- The youngest free groin flap yet.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1977; 30: 273
- Report of an American replantation mission to China.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1973; 52: 476
- The pros and cons of funicular nerve repair. Founder's lecture—American Society for Surgery of the Hand.The Journal of Hand Surgery. 1979; 4: 3
- The pros and cons of funicular nerve repair. Founder's lecture—American Society for Surgery of the Hand.The Journal of Hand Surgery. 1979; 4: 201
This paper was the prize-winning entry in the Kay-Kilner Essay Competition for 1979, awarded by the Council of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons. Mr McGrouther is Consultant Plastic Surgeon to the Plastic Surgery Unit at Shotley Bridge General Hospital.
© 1980 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.