This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- The effect of dimethyl sulphoxide on the experimental pedicle flap: A preliminary report.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1966; 37: 105
- Effect of thymoxamine on circulation in skin flaps and denervated skin.Lancet. 1969; 1: 400
- Prevention of skin flap necrosis by a course of treatment with vasodilator drugs.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1978; 61: 738
- The use of bromophenol blue in the assay of rheomacrodex effects on flap viability.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1967; 39: 227
- The effect of low molecular weight dextran on the survival of experimental skin flaps.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1966; 37: 406
- Effect of phentolamine and propranolol on survival of experimental skin flaps.Scandinavian Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1975; 9: 98
- Increased survival of experimental skin flaps in rats treated with antiadrenergic drugs.Scandinavian Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1976; 10: 169
- Effects of local hypothermia on pedicle flap tissue. Enhancement of survival.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1960; 25: 349
- The use of hyperbaric oxygen to prevent necrosis in experimental pedicle flaps and composite skin grafts.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1966; 37: 422
- Effects of corticosteroids on the surviving length of skin flaps in pigs.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1978; 31: 293
- Enhancement of survival in devascularized pedicles by the use of phenoxybenzamine.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1968; 41: 254
- Improvement of blood circulation in experimental skin flaps by phentolamine.European Journal of Pharmacology. 1969; 8: 36
- The influence of stress on the survival of experimental skin flaps. A study in rats.Scandinavian Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1972; 6: 110
- Vascular augmentation of pedicled tissues demonstrable by arteriography and injection mass.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1959; 24: 19
© 1980 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.