This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A simple method to correct inverted nipples is described. The method is suitable only when the patient has no desire or ability to breast feed.
- Correcting the inverted nipple.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1977; 30: 249
- Nipple-areola reconstruction with auricular tissues.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1977; 60: 353
- Benign inverted nipple: trans-areolar correction.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1976; 58: 673
- An alternative operation for inverted nipple.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1976; 57: 438
- Inversion of the human female nipple, with a simple method of treatment.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1974; 54: 564
- An operation for inverted nipples.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1952; 5: 65
© 1980 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.