This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- Use of temporal flap in the primary repair of full thickness defects of the cheek.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1966; 38: 1
- Immediate reconstruction with bipolar scalp flap after excision of huge cheek cancers.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1970; 46: 548
- A two-stage method of pharyngo-oesophageal reconstruction with a primary pectoral skin flap.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1965; 36: 173
- Reconstruction of the floor of the mouth by a pedicle tongue flap.Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics. 1966; 122: 807
- A muscle skin pedicle for total reconstruction of the lower lip.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1970; 45: 395
- Compound neck pedicle designed for the repair of massive facial defects—Formation, development and application.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1955; 15: 369
© 1980 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.