This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- Synopsis of Anaesthesia.in: 8th edition. John Wright and Sons, Bristol1977: 191
- Anaesthesia for cleft palate surgery.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1969; 22: 343
- A Practice of Anaesthesia.in: 4th ed. Lloyd-Luke, London1978: 261
- A Practice of Anaesthesia.in: 4th ed. Lloyd-Luke, London1978: 252
- A Practice of Anaesthesia.in: 4th ed. Lloyd-Luke, London1978: 1028
- Anaesthetic care in cleft-lip and palate surgery.Anaesthesia. 1953; 8: 275
- Cyclopropaneepinephrine interaction in the nictitating membrane of the spinal cat.Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 1960; 15: 473
- Anaesthesia for repair of cleft lip and palate in infants using moderate hypothermia.Canadian Anaesthetists' Society Journal. 1956; 3: 102
- Electro-acupuncture anaesthesia in oral surgery: a preliminary report.Chinese Medical Journal. 1960; 80: 97
- The effects of Cyclopropane on peripheral circulation in man.British Journal of Anaesthesia. 1963; 35: 352
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine. 40. 1947: 544 Discussion on “Anaesthesia in Children”.
- Anaesthesia for repair of cleft lip and palate.British Journal of Anaesthesia. 1955; 27: 597
- Circulatory actions of general anaesthetic agents.Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 1961; 2: 163
- Changing trends in the Anaesthetic Management of the child with cleft lip-palate malformation.Anesthesiology. 1962; 23: 610
- Liver blood flow and general anaesthesia.Clinical Science. 1953; 12: 307
- Anaesthesia for Infants and Children.in: C. V. Mosby Company, St Louis1968: 323
- Modern Practice in Anaesthesia.in: 2nd ed. Butterworths, London1954: 505
- Drugs in Anaesthetic Practice.in: 5th ed. Butterworths, London1978: 174
- Drugs in Anaesthetic Practice.in: 5th ed. Butterworths, London1978: 156
- A Practice of Anaesthesia.in: 3rd ed. Lloyd-Luke, London1972: 384
© 1980 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.