This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
The successful transfer of a free rectus abdominis myocutaneous flap based on the inferior epigastric vessels is reported. The preliminary experimental investigations leading to the design of this flap are described.
- A two-stage method of pharyngo-oesophageal reconstruction with a primary pectoral skin flap.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1965; 36: 173
- Transverse abdominal flaps and the deep epigastric arcade.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1975; 55: 416
- Hair transplantation with free scalp flaps.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1974; 53: 410
- The free abdominoplasty flap and its use in breast reconstruction.in: presented at the Seventh International Congress of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, May 20–25, 1979, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil1979
- A rectus abdominis myocutaneous flap to reconstruct abdominal wall defects.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1977; 30: 282
- Clinical definition of independent myocutaneous vascular territories.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1977; 60: 341
- A transverse abdominal flap for reconstruction after radical operations for recurrent breast cancer.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1974; 53: 52
© 1980 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.