This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- Matching facial colour with split thickness skin graft from adjacent areas.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1960; 25: 455
- Skin graft survival on avascular defects.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1975; 55: 65
- Reconstructive rhinoplasty for the lower two thirds of the Nose.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1976; 57: 722
- The indications for cutaneous dermal overgrafting.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1966; 38: 522
- The transfer of free composite grafts of skin and fat.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1960; 25: 556
- Treatment of burns scars of the face by dermabrasion and skin graft.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1962; 15: 308
© 1980 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.