This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- Siliconoma—another cutaneous response to dimethylpolysiloxane. Experimental study in mice.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1965; 36: 629
- Local and systemic effects of dimethylpolysiloxane fluid in mice.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1967; 39: 423
- Implantation Materials in Plastic Surgery.in: Grabb W.C. Smith J.W. Little, Brown and Company, Boston1973
- The complications of augmentation mammaplasty by silicone injections.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1969; 22: 281
- Reconstruction of the breast form by Silastic gel from breast prostheses.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1974; 27: 284
- Clinical use of DMPS in augmentation mammaplasty.Japanese Journal of Clinical Surgery. 1965; 26: 1
- Sao Paulo1972 (Personal communication) XII Latin American Congress of Plastic Surgery,
- Visceral response to subcutaneous and intraperitoneal injections of silicone in mice.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1967; 39: 402
- Soft tissue augmentation with silicone gel. A preliminary report.in: Transactions of the Fifth International Congress of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Butterworth, Australia1971
- Clinical use of cross linked DMPS in esthetic surgery of breasts.Geka no Ryoiki. 1956; 4: 824
- Clinical application of cross-linked DMPS; restoration of breasts, cheeks, atrophy of infantile paralysis, funnel shaped chest, etc..Japanese Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1961; 4: 303
- Injective method of artificial fat (DMPS) for undeveloped breasts.Japanese Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1964; 7: 217
© 1975 E. & S. Livingstone. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.